Behavioral Health Financial/Operations Program Manager
Are you interested in changing lives, improving a system of care for those in the Prince William community that need help the most? Apply to be the Behavioral Health Financial/Operations Program Manager
for Prince William County Community Services. We want you to join our team of dedicated professionals that work to improve the outcomes for our clients. Leading a Financial and Operations Team, you will be integrating financial and performance data to improve the delivery of services for the clients of Prince William County’s Community Services.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Overseeing the CS Financial Team, you will be providing fiscal, financial, and budgetary analysis and management of a budget of more than $55 million, to include revenue from multiple sources. Advising key stakeholders (Executive Director and Leadership Team, appointed Community Services Board, agency staff, County agencies and community partners) is the core expectation. Managing a staff of 38, with 3 direct reports, the incumbent will provide strategic leadership and operational management to ensure compliance and performance metrics are met. Contract management, procurement, grant administration, strategic planning experience and strong report writing knowledge and skills are a plus.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or G.E.D. and 6 years of related experience.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- 6 years experience managing a large budget over $10 million.
- 2 years experience managing/supervising staff in a financial environment.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating a complex, multi sourced budget in a human services environment.
- Maximizing revenues in a behavioral healthcare setting, working with Virginia’s Managed Care Organization’s (MCO’s).
- Public sector procurement and purchasing experience, in developing and overseeing Request for Proposals, Invitations to Bid’s, Sole Source and other competitive purchasing vehicles.
- Developing, presenting, and defending budget proposals before elected and appointed Boards and Commissions.
- Experience in overseeing health care operations, managing intake and reimbursement staff to continuously improve operations.
Monday thru Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM with a monthly evening meeting
ENTRY SALARY RANGE:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass DMV record check.
- Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate passing a fingerprint based National Criminal History Record Check. Not eligible for employment with barrier crime history https://dbhds.virginia.gov/assets/document-library/BIU/attachment-2rev072017.pdf (Download PDF reader) (Download PDF reader) (Download PDF reader)(Download PDF reader)
- Child Protective Services Requirements: Effective 1999, mandated by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services 12VA35-105-400 rules and Regulations for Licensing Providers by the Department of Behavioral Health and Development Services related to Criminal Registry Checks, a search of the registry of founded complaints of child abuse and neglected maintained by the Department of Social Services.