Case Manager - Liaison
Case Manager – Liaison
Job ID: 091720100460
Department: Adult Recovery Services
Abingdon, VA | Full-time | Monday-Friday
Highlands Community Services (HCS) is a progressive community service board based in Abingdon, VA and has provided mental health, substance abuse, and developmental services to the residents of Washington County & Bristol, VA for over 40 years. HCS offers its employees a competitive benefit plan and a rich paid-time-off policy!
HCS is dedicated to finding employees with integrity, respect, hope, and genuine empathy who have a passion for improving lives and discovering possibilities!
Case Manager- Liaison:
- Serve as primary liaison between various service programs within Washington County and the City of Bristol Virginia.
- Complete conditional release plans for consumers in pre-discharge treatment phase.
- Coordinate with other community service providers in planning treatment service activities.
- Provides advocacy to facilitate the consumers’ usage of community services and programs.
Approved bachelor’s degree by the VA Board of Counseling (BoC) in Human Services or a related field
& three (3) years of clinical experience.
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
If you are having difficulty attaching your resume, use the Internet Explorer web browser instead of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer