Case Manager - Substance Use Disorder - Sign-On Bonus
Case Manager- Substance Use Disorder:
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
- Serve as primary case manager for adults dealing with substance use disorder, including family supports.
- Coordinate services and initiate referrals to other HCS programs and community resources.
- Provide emergency crisis interventions to consumers.
- Provide on-going case management activities and advocacy services to facilitate meaningful relationships for all involved.
- Develop and maintain case documentation in the electronic health record systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related fields and one (1) year of direct experience – substance use related – providing services to individuals with a diagnosis of substance use disorder or
a minimum of one (1) year clinical experience working with individuals with co-occurring diagnoses of substance use disorder and mental illness.
Qualified Mental Health Professional-Adults (QMHP-A)
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
If you are having difficulty attaching your resume, use the Internet Explorer web browser instead of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer