Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administration
ROCKBRIDGE AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES
seeks applicants for the following:
Chief Financial Officer / Director of Administration
Full-time with excellent benefits
Rockbridge Area Community Services, which serves 2 counties (Rockbridge & Bath) and 2 cities (Lexington & Buena Vista) in the beautiful & historic Shenandoah Valley, seeks applicants for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Director of Administration. The incumbent is responsible for the oversight of financials, accounting, reimbursement, and payroll. In addition, the incumbent is directly responsible for budgeting, purchasing, and reporting of financial and performance data. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing and directing financial risk management related activities and for providing administrative supervision to the Maintenance Coordinator, the Reimbursement Manager, the Staff Account, the Financial Technician and fleet personnel. This position oversees day-to-day operations of Administrative Support Services and manages administrative services program expenditures.
Reporting to and receiving general supervision from the Executive Director, the CFO monitors, and financially accounts for services provided by Rockbridge Area Community Services. It is the CFO’s responsibility to keep the Executive Director and the Board informed of the CSB’s financial position and to report routinely on the results of CSB financial operations. The CFO should be a strategic thinker who understands how to position the agency for future success through ensuring operational effectiveness, strengthening the organization’s fiscal health, and enhancing quality of care and services. This position serves on the RACS Leadership Team.
The incumbent must possess at a minimum:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field; An MBA or Master’s in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Licensed CPA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive financial management experience including, ideally, a minimum of 3 years of leadership and supervisory experience
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Requires strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Management style that motivates teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- Demonstrated ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Experience with CSB systems, Medicaid reimbursement and government accounting HIGHLY PREFERED
Reference position and submit RACS application to: RACS, HR, 241 Greenhouse Road, Lexington, VA 24450. RACS applications available on our website www.racsb.org, by email: email@example.com or call 462-6602. OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
RACS is a Drug-Free Workplace