Crisis Stabilization Specialist/Clinician
- Provide direct care services to consumers and their families.
- Assist consumers and their families with assessing strengths, assessments, referrals, case management and monitor their progress.
- Provide behavior management techniques, individual and group counseling, and crisis intervention.
- Act as a liaison with community partners based on the needs of the consumer.
- Coordinate discharge planning and advocacy for consumers in response to their changing needs.
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer