Director of Adult Care Coordination - LPC or LCSW
Are you an experienced Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) with a proven track record in clinical leadership and program management? The Hampton – Newport News Community Services Board is currently in search of a dynamic Director of Adult Care Coordination to oversee our Adult Mental Health Coordination division. If you have a passion for making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with behavioral health needs, we invite you to be a valuable member of our team.
In the role of Director of Adult Care Coordination, you will assume a crucial position in providing clinical and administrative oversight for this division. Your responsibilities will encompass the management and improvement of our agency’s adult mental health treatment programs, including adult mental health case management, forensic discharge planning, assertive community treatment, and a regional supervised housing program. Your leadership and management skills will play a direct role in shaping the design, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of adult mental health clinical services and the continuum of care.
- Direct the development and implementation of division programs and services.
- Ensure clinical and prevention services integration across all disciplines and divisions.
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulatory, licensure, and accreditation standards.
- Manage program budgets and complete necessary administrative tasks.
- Develop, monitor, and assess productivity and outcomes data.
- Design, implement, and monitor assessment strategies for stakeholder responsiveness.
- Align division activities with the Board’s strategic plan and other Agency divisions.
- Research, plan, implement, supervise, monitor, and evaluate multiple clinical programs and prevention services.
- Provide clinical direction and consultation to program managers, supervisors, and staff.
- Provide Clinical Supervision to assigned staff members working towards LPC or LCSW licensure.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Virginia license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP), coupled with extensive and successful experience in the behavioral health field, including management of multiple clinical programs.