Driver - Stepping Stones
Driver – Stepping Stones
Aid in safely transporting participants to and from the Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program. This position gives you the opportunity for meaningful, hands on work to help others receive a greater continuity of care.
Location: Abingdon, VA
Status: Part-time, Non-exempt, Monday-Friday
Compensation: $13.00 – Commensurate with education/experience
Education: High School diploma/GED
Experience: Two years related experience and a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside with a clean driving record required.
• Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Retirement contribution of up to 10% with employee match
• Offering trainings and professional growth
• Paid Time Off Program
• Observed holidays
• Work schedule flexibility
• Employee Referral Program
• Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and other Voluntary Benefits
Interested in becoming part of the HCS family—where you can truly make a difference? Then apply today and come grow with us!
Apply at www.highlandscsb.org and submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Department: Adult Recovery Services/ID: 090723100399