Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values. SBH is seeking a qualified individual (Registered Nurse encouraged to apply) to manage its four bed Intermediate Care Facility located at Brandon Home in South Boston, Virginia.
- Supervises staff in delivery of residential intermediate care services to individuals with developmental disabilities and performs overall daily management of the Intermediate Care Facility.
- Supervision responsibilities include: yearly evaluation of employees, monthly reports on program results, supervision of Medicaid components, implementation of all DBHDS and Health Department licensing requirements, as well as SBH policies and procedures, staffing and individual programming for each resident, and working with other organizations and persons to assure the delivery of quality services for the Intermediate Care Facility’s residents.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field (including, but not limited to: sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology), or a Registered Nurse
- At least one-year experience working directly with persons with intellectual or other developmental disabilities.
- Previous supervisory experience in an Intellectual Disabilities residential facility desired.
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Listing ID: 13116
- Link to job posting: https://southsidebh.org/careers/job-listings/