The City of Virginia Beach Department of Human Services is seeking to hire a talented and qualified Administrator who has five years supervisory experience working with adults diagnosed with intellectual disabilities in a residential, long term care, or intermediate care facility and is knowledgeable with State Licensure Regulations for our Developmental Services Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF).
- Responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of client services, monitors budget for all ICF residential programs.
- As administrator for the Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID) Program is responsible for ensuring that all facilities remain in compliance with all applicable provisions of Federal, State Licensure, and local laws, regulations, and codes pertaining to treatment services, client protections, health, safety, and sanitation.
- Ensure all programs and services are following State Licensure Requirements
- Develop and implement policies and procedures regarding the operation of the ICF.
- Ensure that required documentation for Medicaid reimbursement is completed according to the procedures.
- Monitor budgets and ensure that programs operates within budgetary limits.
- Recruit, hire, and evaluate program employees. Provide new employees with training in applicable policies and procedures of the unit.
- Provide staff with information and opportunities to attend staff development activities and training events that will increase their professional knowledge and development.
- Monitor contractual agreement with other community agencies to ensure that client services are delivered as outlined in the contract.
- Conduct meetings on a regular basis to keep staff informed on important issues.
- Work with division staff to improve the quality of services to clients participating in all Developmental Services Program components.
- Establish and maintain communication with program participants and care providers.
- Develop and monitor outcome measures.