Lead Crisis Stabilization Clinician-Adult
- Provide counseling and restorative services on an individual and group basis, complete assessments, process referrals, case management, monitor progress and safety among consumers and complete all required documentation.
- Provide individual, family and group p0sychotherapy, crisis interventions assessments and stabilization to consumers and their families.
- Develop and/or conduct activities which include facilitating improved communication, problem solving, coping skills and stress management to increase the individual’s continued adjustment to and management of mental illness.
- Consult with administrators and staff from the school system, social services, adult living facilities or other community partners regarding care coordination and crisis intervention needs for consumers.
- Provide consumer related support, supervision and training to crisis stabilization staff.
- Review progress notes and complete daily, weekly and monthly auditing.
- Assist the Program Manager-Crisis Resolution Center and Program Director-Crisis Services with various educational/informational community presentations.
- Assist the Program Manager as needed with any assigned inspection or maintenance reports for crisis stabilization vehicles.
- Manage office and on-call coverage.
- Provide oversight to students during their clinical experience as needed.
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer