Lead Crisis Stabilization Clinician
- Provide substance use treatment services along with mental health treatment services.
- Provide individual, family and group p0sychotherapy, crisis interventions assessments and stabilization to consumers and their families.
- Consult with administrators and staff from other community partners regarding care coordination and crisis intervention needs for consumers.
- Provide consumer related support, supervision, and training to crisis stabilization staff.
- Assist Crisis Management with various educational/informational community presentations.
- Provide oversight to students during their clinical experience as needed.
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer