Program Manager – Crisis Services – Community-Based
- Manage the operations of Community-Based Crisis Services including Emergency Services, Mobile Crisis Intervention, and Marcus Alert Co-Response.
- Provide immediate Crisis Services to meet the need of consumers and/or families in the community.
- Complete comprehensive clinical assessment and provide pre-screening services.
- Provide supervision, support, and training to staff.
- Serving as a liaison between consumers and community agencies.
- Assist the with community presentations including but not limited to education, prevention, risk management and accessibility to services for those with mental health, substance abuse and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer