Program Manager- Therapeutic Day Treatment
Can you empathize with struggling children & adolescents? Are you passionate about helping students achieve success? Then join our HCS team to help improve lives and discover possibilities.
Some duties include…
- Providing oversight to the Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) Program.
- Supervising, supporting and training employees.
- Developing and fostering good public relations and community involvement.
- Participating in the development & maintenance of program budgets.
- Insuring that the TDT Program complies with state, local and federal regulations.
- Collaborating with other HCS services to promote the TDT Program.
Required: Master’s degree in a licensed eligible human services field required (Social Work, Counseling or Rehabilitation) or licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) and 3 years clinical experience.
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- HCS requires a formal resume to be submitted along with the application.
- If you are applying for a college level position, HCS also requires you to attach your unofficial college transcripts.