Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Do you have experience in providing medical care to individuals in a Psychiatric environment? Come join our team at HCS to improve lives and discover possibilities.
Some of your duties will be to……
- Provide a thorough psychiatric assessment for each consumer seen.
- Provide psychiatric evaluation and management services to consumers.
- Complete documentation required to bill for services consistent with the time spent with each consumer.
- Provide information to consumers on risks and benefits of medications that are prescribed.
- Follow up or ensures there is follow up to PCP issues, issues with other services, or referrals for other services.
Required: Board certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist with final year of residency in an approved psychiatric training program; OR Current/Active License as a Nurse Practitioner with the privilege to practice in the State of Virginia as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at www.highlandscsb.org.
- HCS requires a formal resume to be submitted along with the application.
- If you are applying for a college level position, HCS also requires you to attach your unofficial college transcripts.