School Based Specialist
Do you enjoy creating a positive educational environment for students to learn? Then join our HCS team to help improve lives and discover possibilities.
Help these students by….
- Planning and implementing individualized pro-social skills curriculum and interventions to students.
- Providing psychoeducation, life skills development and coping skills to students.
- Providing crisis intervention services to students/schools.
- Collaborating with family members and members of other service agencies for the best interest of consumers.
Required: Approved master’s degree by the VA Board of Counseling (BoC) in human services or related field.
Must have approved QMHP-C status with the VA Board of Counseling.
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at www.highlandscsb.org.
- HCS requires a formal resume to be submitted along with the application.
- If you are applying for a college level position, HCS also requires you to attach your unofficial college transcripts.