Provide individual/family therapy to students within the school setting and provide consultation and support to school staff regarding behavioral health. This position allows for flexible time off coordinating with the school schedule and gives you the opportunity for meaningful, hands-on work alongside community partners.
Location: Abingdon and Bristol, VA
Status: Full-Time, Exempt, Monday-Friday
Compensation: $40,635.56 – Commensurate with education/experience. $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Education: Master’s degree eligible to seek Licensure for Supervision in Virginia or LPC, LCSW, LMFT.
Experience: Two years of experience working with youth.
• Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 4% employer contribution w/up to 3% additional employee match
• Offering supervision for licensure, trainings, and professional growth
• Paid Time Off Program
• Observed holidays
• Flexible school schedule
• Employee Referral Program
• Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and other Voluntary Benefits
Interested in becoming part of the HCS family—where you can truly make a difference? Then apply today and come grow with us!
Apply at www.highlandscsb.org and submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer/HCS is Subject to Federal COVID-19 Mandates
Department: Children’s School-Based Services/ID: 051623100014