Department: Children’s Services – School-Based
Abingdon/Bristol, VA | Full-time | Monday-Friday
Highlands Community Services (HCS) is a progressive community service board based in Abingdon, VA and has provided mental health, substance abuse and developmental services to the residents of Washington County & Bristol, VA for over 40 years. HCS offers its school-based employees a competitive benefit plan and a flexible school schedule!
HCS is dedicated to finding employees with integrity, respect, hope and genuine empathy who have a passion for improving lives and discovering possibilities!
- Conduct comprehensive needs assessments to include diagnostic and service recommendations.
- Provide group, individual and/or family therapy in the school setting.
- Assist students and their families with mental health needs.
- Collaborate with community partners for continuity of care.
Master’s Degree eligible t0 seek Licensure for Supervision in the State of Virginia.
Active license in the state of Virginia as a LPC, LCSW or LMFT and two (2) years clinical experience working with children or adolescents with SED or mental illness.
In order to be considered for the position:
Please Note: If you are having difficulty attaching your resume, use the Internet Explorer web browser instead of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
- Complete the online application at highlandscsb.org.
- Submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer