Substance Use Disorder Recovery Coach
Do you have a desire to assist others on their path to recovery? Then join our HCS team to help improve lives and discover possibilities.
Some requirements of the position will include….
- Personal knowledge and experience as a recipient of substance abuse treatment services
- Involvement in an addiction recovery plan including self-help involvement.
- Ability and willingness to share personal experiences as part of providing peer support to adults with addiction issues.
Required: High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred: Two (2) years of verifiable stability in the recovery process.
In order to be considered for the position:
- Complete the online application at www.highlandscsb.org.
- HCS requires a formal resume to be submitted along with the application.
- If you are applying for a college level position, HCS also requires you to attach your unofficial college transcripts.