SUD Lead Clinician
**$10,000 Sign on Bonus now offered. Details below***
The primary functions of the SUD Lead Clinician position are
- Providing integrated behavioral health services to individuals served and their support system including
- Evaluation and assessment of needs
- Treatment planning
- Outpatient individual therapy
- Psychoeducation and psychotherapy groups weekly
- Care coordination
- Collaboration with the probation and parole and family treatment court.
- Active participation within a multidisciplinary team through the CSB including case managers, peer recovery specialists, nurses, and psychiatry services to help address recovery from a holistic perspective
- Master’s degree in a Human Services field (i.e., social work, counseling, etc.) and at least three years of professional experience within the Human Services field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of substance use disorders
- Experience using evidenced based practices including the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria
- Knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) practices for substance use treatment
- Excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills
- Experience with group psychotherapy (preferred)
- Experience providing supervision for licensure (strongly preferred)
For a complete job description and application, please visit our website at: www.gpcsb.org/employment or call 804-556-5400. Open until filled EOE.
Completed GPCS Application required for consideration. APPLICATION CAN BE FOUND AT https://gpcsb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/GPCS-Employment-Application.pdf
********Now offering a $10,000 signing bonus for new candidates! ****** The signing bonus will be structured in four, gross, equal lump sum payments.