Are you interested in
- Supervision for Licensure included,
- Flexible schedules with 4 day work-week options,
- Free training opportunities in evidence based treatment modalities,
- Working with a broad scope of consumers and
- The opportunity for specialization?
If so, join a team of 20 plus therapist who are dedicated to serving our communities!!
Some of your responsibilities would be…
- Conduct and document comprehensive clinical assessments for adults and children including thorough diagnostic assessments and other assessment components as required;
- Develop appropriate individualized treatment plans as needed;
- Participate as a team member within Outpatient Services to assure quality care and consumer satisfaction, positive outcome measures, and achievement of the Unit’s goals and objectives;
- Identify resources in the community for consumers and recommends referrals as appropriate;
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy as well as crisis intervention, assessments, and stabilization to adult, child and adolescent consumers and their families;
- Provide professional consultation and education to HCS staff, community agencies and referral sources, industries, schools, groups, and individuals;
- Develop, communicate, and sustain cooperative working relationships with all;
- Follow up with physicians, probation officers, social workers, courts, and other referral sources to provide on-going communication and to facilitate future referrals.
Required: Master’s degree in a licensed eligible human services field required (Social Work, Counseling, or Rehabilitation) or LPC or LCSW.
Preferred: Two years’ experienced in mental health.