The VACSB Develops and Hosts Three Conferences Each Year
- Legislative Conference:
Held each January in Richmond, this conference provides knowledge and perspective for all members on current budget and legislative information and advocacy opportunities during the legislative session.
- Development and Training Conference:
Held each May, this conference features skill building, innovative practices and unique models of CSB/BHA and regional programs.
- Public Policy Conference:
Held each October, this conference features Virginia and National public policy issues through panels and presentations.
- Legislative Conference – January 19, 2021
- VIRTUAL Development & Training Conference May 5-6, 2021
- VIRTUAL Public Policy Conference October 6-7, 2021
DS Directors Orientation 2021