Case Manager - Children's Services
Case Manager – Children’s Services
If you enjoy working with youth (ages three to thirteen) and their families, then this is an opportunity for you to impact others by providing vital behavioral health services and supports. Develop systemic knowledge as you work with and learn about an array of mental health services and resources available to help children and families in our local community. This position allows for opportunity to gain valuable experience for meaningful, hands-on work alongside community partners for greater continuity of care.
Location: Oakview Office – Bristol, VA
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Monday-Friday
Compensation: $15.50 – Commensurate with education/experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field
• Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 4% Employer Contribution w/up to 3% Additional Employee Match
• Offering trainings and professional growth
• Paid Time Off Program
• Observed holidays
• Work schedule flexibility
• Employee Referral Program
• Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and other Voluntary Benefits
Interested in becoming part of the HCS family—where you can truly make a difference? Then apply today and come grow with us!
Apply at www.highlandscsb.org and submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer/HCS is Subject to Fede