Peer Recovery Specialist - Permanent Supportive Housing
Peer Recovery Specialist – Permanent Supportive Housing
From coordinating services for the Supportive Housing Program to sharing your own recovery story to help consumers with coping skills, self-help strategies, and wellness tools, this position gives you the opportunity for meaningful, hands-on work alongside community partners for greater continuity of care.
Location: Abingdon, VA
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday-Friday
Compensation: $14.28 – Commensurate with education/experience
Education: High School Diploma/GED and Peer Recovery Specialist Certification required which can be completed after hire.
Experience: Lived experience with SMI or similar diagnosis.
• Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 4% employer contribution w/up to 3% additional employee match
• Offering trainings and professional growth
• Paid Time Off Program
• Observed holidays
• Work schedule flexibility
• Employee Referral Program
• Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and other Voluntary Benefits
Interested in becoming part of the HCS family—where you can truly make a difference? Then apply today and come grow with us!
Apply at www.highlandscsb.org and submit a formal resume with the application.
A Drug Free Workplace/Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer/HCS is Subject to Federal COVID-19 Mandates Department: Adult Recovery Services/ID: 111423100165