The VACSB 2018 Public Policy Conference will be held at the Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center.
Click HERE for hotel information and directions.
– “Key Developments in Current Topics”, presented by Ron Manderscheid, Ph.D.
– Conference workshops – compelling and interactive workshops
– Physician/Medical Staff workshop – Medication Assisted Treatment: The New Reality (click HERE for more information, including continuing education credits)
– Virginia Public Policy Panel
– Joseph V. Gartlan Jr. Award Luncheon and Presentation
– CSB/BHA Board Member Institute: “Understanding Virginia’s Budget Process and Advocacy in the General Assembly”, presented by Michael Tweedy,
Legislative Fiscal Analyst, Senate Finance Committee
– Executive Directors Forum Meeting
– Council and Group Meetings
– VACSB Board of Directors and Business Meeting
– Networking with statewide stakeholders & partners
– Contact Hours by DBHDS**
– Exhibit Center with Prize Drawings
Conference Registration - New!
Exhibitors and Sponsorships
Local Attractions and Restaurants!
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors: