- Mental Health Services Council: Sue Medeiros, Chesterfield CSB and Leslie Stephen, Henrico Area Mental Health
- Developmental Services Council: John Malone, Harrisonburg-Rockingham CSB and Sara Craddock, Danville-Pittsylvania CSB
- Substance Use Disorder Services Council: Candace Roney, District 19 CSB and Janet Loving, Chesterfield CSB
- Children & Family Services Council: Amanda Cunningham, Horizon Behavioral Health and Paulette Skapars, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- Prevention Services Council: Samantha Crockett, Mt. Rogers CSB and Lori Gates-Addison, Cumberland Mountain CSB
- Emergency Services Council: Kelly Clinevell, Blue Ridge Behavioral Health and J. Curt Gleeson, Region Ten CSB
Roles and Responsibilities of VACSB Service Councils
- Identify systemic, programmatic and financial issues related to their respective service delivery area and recommends association positions or actions as appropriate.
- Develop and promote consistent practices among CSB/BHAs.
- Implement solution-based special projects assigned by the VACSB Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with DBHDS as well as other state agencies for the purpose of advocacy, development of policy and procedure, and the clarification of operational issues.