- Mental Health Services Council: Bill Rooney, Alexandria CSB and Ryan Banks, Encompass Community Supports
- Developmental Services Council: Lisa Snider, Loudoun County Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services and Shannon Clark, Piedmont CSB
- Substance Use Disorders Services Council: Tim May, Northwestern CSB and LeNelle Mozell, Prince William CSB
- Child & Family Services Council: Morgan Greer, Mount Rogers CSB and Cathy Brown, Blueridge Behavioral Health
- Prevention Services Council: Kelly Bulin, Eastern Shore CSB and Melissa Ackley, Chesterfield CSB
- Emergency Services Council: Cheryl St. John, Virginia Beach Human Services and Kim Woodlee, Mt. Rogers CSB
- Finance Directors Council: Danielle Sayre, Chesterfield CSB and Bill Fellows, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- Human Resource Directors Council: Crystal Homer, Alleghany Highlands CSB and Cindy Lewis, Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services
- Quality Leadership Council: Melissa Constantine, Chesapeake Behavioral Health and Laura Davis, Mount Rogers Community Services
- Regional Programs & Services: John Lindstrom, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority and Lisa Beitz, Region Ten CSB
Roles and Responsibilities of VACSB Service Councils
- Identify systemic, programmatic and financial issues related to their respective service delivery area and recommends association positions or actions as appropriate.
- Develop and promote consistent practices among CSB/BHAs.
- Implement solution-based special projects assigned by the VACSB Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with DBHDS as well as other state agencies for the purpose of advocacy, development of policy and procedure, and the clarification of operational issues.