- Mental Health Services Council: Bill Rooney, Alexandria CSB
- Developmental Services Council: Sara Craddock, Danville Pittsylvania CSB and Lisa Snider, Loudoun County Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services
- Substance Use Disorders Services Council: Tim May, Northwestern CSB and Porcha Porter, Portsmouth Behavioral Health Services
- Child & Family Services Council: Larissa Carpenter, Chesterfield CSB and Morgan Greer, Mount Rogers CSB
- Prevention Services Council: Heather Martinsen , Prince William County CSB and Marla Zometsky Fairfax-Falls Church CSB
- Emergency Services Council: Heather Baxter, Prince William CSB and Cheryl St. John, Virginia Beach Human Services
- Finance Directors Council: Danielle Sayre, Chesterfield CSB and Bill Fellows, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- Human Resource Directors Council: Crystal Homer, Alleghany Highlands CSB and Cindy Lewis, Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services
- Quality Leadership Council: Melissa Constantine, Chesapeake Behavioral Health and Laura Davis,
Mount Rogers Community Services
- Regional Programs & Services: John Lindstrom, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority and Lisa Beitz, Region Ten CSB
Roles and Responsibilities of VACSB Service Councils
- Identify systemic, programmatic and financial issues related to their respective service delivery area and recommends association positions or actions as appropriate.
- Develop and promote consistent practices among CSB/BHAs.
- Implement solution-based special projects assigned by the VACSB Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with DBHDS as well as other state agencies for the purpose of advocacy, development of policy and procedure, and the clarification of operational issues.